Saturday 20 April 2019

Spring ... maybe.

     My daughter wanted a bulky knit sweater with bears on it for her birthday. Short notice but I finished the sweater in 2 weeks.  She wanted the sleeves longer, but the heaviness of the wool stretched the sleeve and made them longer than she wanted. I ended up ripping out the cuff and shortening the sleeves by 2 inches. This is the before picture.

     The art quilt that had been on show with SAQA returned home in January ... the partner quilt that I intended on making to go along with it has sat for a couple years with a partially completed top.  The original intention was to have both quilts with the same border but I forgot and used some of the border fabric in another quilt.
     Both quilts are from photos I took at Peggy's Cove, NS.



No comments:

Post a Comment